PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Man trailer....AWESOME!

xAgonyxScenex
02-04-2008, 02:19 AM
SOOOOO AWESOME!!

this is the spot that ran with the super bowl

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/large_tv.html

I'm so excited for this movie....3 months away!

raddimus
02-04-2008, 03:46 AM
that was weak bro you haven't seen the full trailers yet?:)

xAgonyxScenex
02-04-2008, 12:51 PM
they havent released a full trailer yet. Only this and the teaser

xXRavenXx
02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
From what I remember the one with Cloverfield was longer and had more spots and longer rendition of IRON MAN by Sabbath! That was one kick ass trailer.

Bumblebee1983
02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
That new trailer does look awesome.

Bumblebee1983
02-04-2008, 01:56 PM
From what I remember the one with Cloverfield was longer and had more spots and longer rendition of IRON MAN by Sabbath! That was one kick ass trailer.
Uhh....yeah, I agree about the music, it was better with Sabbath, but longer....I don't think so.

I could be wrong though.

The Great
02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Uhh....yeah, I agree about the music, it was better with Sabbath, but longer....I don't think so.

I could be wrong though.http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/medium_trailer.html

r-type
02-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't know about all of that, but I saw a Tesla, an S7, and an A/C Cobra behind Stark in one shot.

Cool.

We'll see about the rest of the movie come May. :)

Bumblebee1983
02-04-2008, 03:20 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/medium_trailer.html

I take it I'm wrong.

Oh well. No biggie.

It's also at the end of Transformers credits on the DVDs.

xAgonyxScenex
02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
fun fact: there are 1000 effects shots in this film

Duracell Bunny
02-04-2008, 07:27 PM
I cant wait for this :D

raddimus
02-04-2008, 07:55 PM
yhea so the commercial on t.v. that's like a minute or two long was only a teaser and not a trailer?Huh,trip.

Shadow
02-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Im going to wait for it to come out on dvd. There is no real bad guy in the movie for Iron Man to fight. I may be wrong but from what info i have found on the movie, Iron Man fights the military and thats it. Didnt they do that with the first Hulk movie which was i complete waist of a film. I'm sure it will look good but thats gust it most producers are so worried about making a movie look good that everyone seems to forget about a good script and just throws anything together. Just my two cents.

raddimus
02-05-2008, 01:31 PM
I thought I saw mean machine in it.yhea and a good script is important.but you got to remember if these new movies want to make more than one they tend to stick with one to two enemies while givving more of a character build up then in the second movie bring in more characters...look at superman returns,just lex.right the man of steele/superman 2 is gonna have brainiac bizzarro,lex and one other bad guy.

xAgonyxScenex
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I thought I saw mean machine in it.yhea and a good script is important.but you got to remember if these new movies want to make more than one they tend to stick with one to two enemies while givving more of a character build up then in the second movie bring in more characters...look at superman returns,just lex.right the man of steele/superman 2 is gonna have brainiac bizzarro,lex and one other bad guy.

don't hold your breath for superman 2 anytime soon....if at all

guitarded
02-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Im going to wait for it to come out on dvd. There is no real bad guy in the movie for Iron Man to fight. I may be wrong but from what info i have found on the movie, Iron Man fights the military and thats it. Didnt they do that with the first Hulk movie which was i complete waist of a film. I'm sure it will look good but thats gust it most producers are so worried about making a movie look good that everyone seems to forget about a good script and just throws anything together. Just my two cents.

If the live action Ironman follows closeley with the animated movie...there will be Fin-Fang-Foom, and you will see a variety of Ironman suits....and I think War machine was in there. I'd have to rewatch the movie to be sure...This was last january....

guitarded
02-06-2008, 03:53 PM

know something we don't???

megatron42
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
it wass cool to hear black sabbath

raddimus
02-07-2008, 11:18 AM

yhea what do you know about it agony; what makes you say that?

Devastator
02-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Brandon Routh was quoted saying if Bryan Singer wasn't coming back he most likely would never do another. WB shelved it until the Justice League was made and now thats been put on hold too.

*update*Variety article (http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117978919.html?categoryid=2526&cs=1)

raddimus
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Man I hope that isn't true,I'm sos ick of this writers strike.:mad::(:)

Devastator
02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
With ya on that one.

raddimus
02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm sick of this corporate greed machine...I think the wealth in the industry should be redistributed equally,freakin directors and producers make way to much money,they are starting to remind me of the oiil industry.same with actors.I could see you making alot of money from hard work say doing interviews,commercial,guest appearances,ETC. but come on millions just to play a part in a movie,trust me grips and camera men along with editors and casting agents have far harder jobs.

Z28 Autobot
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Iron Man is going to be more corperate..with War Monger armor..or something like that.
There will be no Fing Dang Foom..But you will see the armour change during the movie..

this thing will be great..looks fun and the cars in the back...ohhh wow..good choice in iron..Tony..

raddimus
02-08-2008, 02:21 AM
sorry buddie I'm pretty sure mean machine is in the flick alot of corporate crap but there will be two bad guys from his genre in the film.

InDi_GurL
02-08-2008, 02:10 PM
really awesome, definitely gonna watch it. Robert Downey Jr. fits the role.

raddimus
02-08-2008, 02:41 PM
yhea it looks like it is gonna be pretty good.

the new hulk movie sounds like it has potential to be a good movie as well.