PDA

View Full Version : Extras

chatterbox
02-01-2008, 08:38 AM
wat would u like to see as extras on the DVD????

all the things they did with the first one plus
mayb a bio on the tfs and humans with a photo (make sure melissa fox and the blonde have big pictures lol)
toy gallery
merchandise gallery
mini games
lots of behind the sences stuff

Smokescreen_5
02-01-2008, 08:52 AM
wat would u like to see as extras on the DVD????

all the things they did with the first one plus
mayb a bio on the tfs and humans with a photo (make sure melissa fox and the blonde have big pictures lol)
toy gallery
merchandise gallery
mini games
lots of behind the sences stuff

Yeah, I dunno if that'd go over too well.. Alot of that stuff you can find on the video game. The blonde you were referring to, I take it you are referring to Rachel Taylor? If you purchased the Special Edition DVD a lot of the extras were on it already.

chatterbox
02-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I dunno if that'd go over too well.. Alot of that stuff you can find on the video game. The blonde you were referring to, I take it you are referring to Rachel Taylor? If you purchased the Special Edition DVD a lot of the extras were on it already.

i purchased the 2 disc dvd set black tin edition

yes but will everyone buy and play the game? then why play the game to unlock the extras if u already have them on the dvd u ask well make the extras on the game more related to G1 G2 BW BM and all the other tf series out there

yes thats her

im talking for the sequel is there anything they left out that u would like to see on the extras for the seqeul??